Thursday, May 31, 2012

My rainbow mood

Choose your favorite pu leggings from a large collection of leggings at Oasap.com, Enjoy latest women's high street fashion.

Is my title too usual? hahaha I bet yes because I don't have any idea about the title and lots of blogger use 'rainbow' word for the title..

I took this outfit in Central Park mall (as usual) I planned to do some shhoots here, but gosh my brother wasn't friendly at that time. So I asked my mother and shockingly her photographs are better than my brother's.

and again, my weird face...

It was because I had already mad with my brother due to his bad attitude. Haha he's very moody.

Black Basic Tee - Gaudi Rainbow Skirt - Guess bag - Bellagio shoes - OASAP angel wings ring

my face looked better, kekeke~


and when I went home, my brother was in mood to take photos. Geez, waeyooo?! He's so moody.
But thank you my mother and brother for taking these photos.


Try to make my phots looks vintage using photoshop cs3. I'm bad in photoshop I know..

And this is the last pending outfit post :) More coming soon! Edited by photoshop and photoscape.
By the way, I'm on pinterest mow, let's follow each other peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment