Thursday, May 10, 2012

Look of the day: patched striped vintage

Hey hey!

I know, I haven't posted anything for more than a week now and I apologize. There were some really hot and some really rainy days here. I have proved to myself again, that Lithuanian weather is unpredictable... One minute there's sun, the other, the rain with thunder comes from the corner. But I'm back on track now (I hope..) and ready to do some posts again : )

Talking about this look, I always get questions about whether I ''diyed'' these jeans myself or I bought them like this. And yes, I bought them like this. : ) Different width stripes looks cool together (or it looked COOL in the morning and I hated my outfit very badly in the evening...)
I played a little with this amazing pixlr program with retro vintage effects for photos. I predict, you will see more of those effect in the future... : DDD

CLOTHES

Striped oversized blazer: thrifted
Striped (differently) t-shirt: thrifted
Patched jeans: Vero Moda (thrifted)
Flat platform sandals: Deichmann

ACCESSORIES

Satchel bag: thrifted
Sunglasses: Ebay
Cross ring: Dorothy Perkins
Studded belt: local shop


No comments:

Post a Comment