Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday (2)!

Choose your favorite pu leggings from a large collection of leggings at Oasap.com, Enjoy latest women's high street fashion. Check Shirt from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Check Shirt at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


Last night was a fun little get together with friends for my birthday! We went to May's Chicken and Waffles (the best) and Something Sweet after for dessert. I ended up working this morning which made me instantly regret staying up until 2 am with my friend Heather giggling and catching up (she now lives in LA). 

It made me so happy to have all my friends together last night, it felt like it has been forever! It just shows how fun this summer is going to be once we are all done with school!

No comments:

Post a Comment