Saturday, April 28, 2012

Romance in the Forest

Choose your favorite stretch cotton leggings from a large collection of leggings at Oasap.com, Enjoy latest women's high street fashion. Lolita Dress from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Lolita Dress at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


tcu5 
 I couldn't wait to wear this dress! I waited for these earrings to arrive from True Vintage (check out the site, it's filled with gorgeous stuff and also you can find them at the V for Vintage fair next Saturday) I wore my dress with them, I thought they went perfect together; I wanted to create a romantic and yet a girlie fresh look, so I chose not to wear heels, instead my new pair of flats; and I was not too fancy, but perfect for a walk in the evening with a special someone.tcu8tcu6tcu4tcu7tcutcu3tcu2
Wearing: H&M Conscious dress, Mei shoes, Avon bag, Parfois beaded bracelet, New Yorker multiple bracelets, vintage earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment